Mae Cargo is a small business, one human, me, Kate! Please read below for more FAQ's before reaching out on social media or email.
- Your patience is appreciated. You will receive an email with tracking number once your package had been shipped. Rest assured your package is in my system and will be heading your way soon!
- If you ordered a Pre-Order necklace, please see the jewelry listing for the estimated ship date.
- If you got an email saying your order has been shipped, but the tracking information has not updated on USPS online... then your shipping label has been printed and your package/ jewelry is awaiting shipment.
- Please make sure you type in your correct address. If package is undeliverable because of missing or incomplete information or incorrect address, the cost of resending package will be invoiced to customer.
- All changes on orders must be made within 24 hours. I will do my best to accommodate your needs, but I cannot cancel or modify orders that have already shipped.
Caring For Your Jewelry
*Each necklace has their own elements. When designing jewelry I wanted to focus on simplicity and quality. Please be sure to go to your exact jewelry listing if you have further questions about the components and what each piece is made of.
Each piece of jewelry/listing will have options for sizing. If there are no options for sizing the listing details will provide lengths and/or if the jewelry is adjustable.
All items are shipped via USPS mail with delivery confirmation and tracking. Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery.
You will receive a confirmation email receipt, letting you know that the shop has received your order. Please do not e-mail Kate about your shipping time until its been 2 weeks from your order date.
I understand ordering online, and getting it ASAP, however, if I (Kate) am consumed with emails I'm unable to do my job efficiently. Once your item ships you will receive a tracking number via e-mail.
Mae Cargo is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged jewelry/packages. It’s the customers responsibility to contact your local post office to see if your package goes missing or arrives damaged.
Mae Cargo currently ships outside the USA to Canada Only.
DO NOT RETURN or place anything in mail before speaking with Kate. Email Kate@maecargo.com or reach out on Instagram @maecargo
I accept products bought from Mae Cargo in new condition in original packaging for store credit only. There’s no restocking fee for items sent back on time. No returns are accepted for international customers. You have 7 days from the day your item was delivered to make your return. Returns sent back after 7 days will not be accepted and will be sent back to the sender. I do not offer exchanges. Please note all final sale items and all jewelry are not eligible for refund, or exchange. If you would like store credit within the 7 days of your item(s) being delivered, that will be accepted. Sale items purchased at a discount, including items bought with discount or promo codes are not eligible for a refund, exchange or store credit. Once I get your items back your refund will be issued in store credit which will be e-mailed to you. Items must be returned unworn, undamaged, unused, and inside original packaging.
*Earrings are non-returnable.
If you have any further questions about an item in particular, please read item details on the product listing for estimated shipping dates.
All jewelry is packaged in a Mae Cargo box, ready to give.
*Email Kate at email@example.com for a mailing address.